Thursday, April 17, 2014

Living with cancer part 4 a day later

It was a good day, or so I thought.  We'd been wakened by a ring and run at 2 am. I ignored it because I had a catheter in my penis, not too quick with that dangling.  Earlier in the day, a new low.  I awoke in a pool of pee.  My bag had leaked.  My own fault.  But the day really hadn't been bad until we discovered vandalism.  Someone had tried to pry the Benz door ajar.  We notice that opening and closing a door was a bit more difficult.  Then we noticed a dent near the lock.  Seriously someone had tried to enter my car.  Pisses me off.  Door locks are tricky business to replace.  It takes a knowledgeable hand to handle the job and it may never be right!  I reported the crime.  What else is there to do?  Today I peed!  It's a really big deal to me because I'm on my own. Now I can recover from a dreadful week.  The biopsy messed me up. Close for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment